At JD Decorating Services we follow strict COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures for every project that we carry out to protect both our customers and our staff.
For details of these procedures please see below:
1. Our staff will maintain 2 metres social distancing, wherever possible.
2. We re-design our working environment to maintain 2-metre distances between people.
3. We look at creating one-way walk-throughs and zone areas on each project to ensure that our staff can work safely and adhere to socail distancing measures.
4. We look at creating shift patterns or fixed teams minimising the number of people in contact with one another, or ensuring staff are facing away from each other when working.
5.Our employess use hand sanitizer before entering and leaving any workplace. We also clean high-contact objects like door handles before we leave properties that we work on.
5. We carry out a COVID-19 Risk Assessment before we carry out any work to protect workers and others from any risk to their health and safety. This involves thinking about the risks we face and do everything reasonably practicable to minimise them.
If you are unsure of any of the COVID 19 Health and Safety Procedures that we follow please call us on 0794 313 2577. Our customers wellbeing will always be our main concern in these unprecedented times.